If you've been here before and you know what to do then click on the registration button to the right. Everyone else, use the tutorials and questions below to help get you started.
In Person or Online? Important information to help you decide.
We encourage everyone to take advantage of online program registration because of the convenience it offers, however, online registration may not be for everyone. Here are some things to consider before you decide.
- Will you have access to a computer during the day and time that you are eligible to register?
- In-person and online program registration will be happening simultaneously.
- If you have a credit on your account that you wish to apply toward your program registration fee(s) you must register in person.
- If you receive financial aid for programs you must register in person.
- If you are considering online registration, you will want to complete the "I'm ready for online registration" checklist before registration day. This is available at the Member Services Desk.